14 Low-Calorie Foods that will fill you up and supply a calorie deficit.
1.Oats – (1/2 cup) of cooked steel-cut oats has 150 calories, 5 g protein, 27 g carbs, 2 g fat and 4 g fiber. One serving (1 cup) of cooked rolled oats has an extra gram of fat. One packet of plain instant oats has 100 calories, 4 g protein, 19 g carbs, 2 g fat and 3 g fiber.
we are not talking about the single flavor savor packs cause I would need 2 or 3 of them and that would be way to many, just the oats that way its just oats and its better to add your own stuff like those berries or PB, or a banana or some.
2.Greek Yogurt – There are 154 calories in 1 cup of Plain Yogurt. mixing some of those berries in here.
3. Soup- can soup will work but lots of sodium and remember to look at the calorie intake, its x2.
4. Berries – 70 calories/ For a serving size of 1 cup(140g)Choose your own.
5. Eggs-Eggs! Boiled egg= 78calories
Egg white= 17 calories
6. Popcorn – There are 160 calories in a 1/2 bag (6 cups) serving of Pop Secret 94% Fat Free Microwave Butter Popcorn. Calorie breakdown: 15% fat, 75% carbs, 10% protein.
7. Psyllium husk- 28 calories although not a food it will help to aid in reducing appetite.
8. Fish – Both fatty and lean fish can make it easier to lose weight, so that both cod and salmon can be part of a reduced calorie diet. In one study (Ramel et al., 2009) showed both species that they promote weight loss compared with the group not receiving seafood at all
9. Cottage Cheese – 222 calories/1 cup
10. Sweet Potatoes – 114 calories/1 cup
11. Lean Meat – 213 calories/3oz
12. Green peas – 118 calories/1 cup
13. Watermelon – 87 calories/1 wedge
14. Vegetables – 53 calories in a head of lettuce and the list goes on but mix it up or burn out!